Friday, September 28, 2007

On the 27th September 2007 was Fazlyna's bday, we(NURSING STUDENTS) went out to break our fast at LJS in the Singapore Post Building in Paya Lebar and surprised her with a cake and many many other stuffs.
I realized girls like to take many pictures:)
Nadia was the in charge of the camera.

Alrite, I'll break to you the characters...
In the black top is Lily.
Wahida is using a brown one.
Huda is in white.
Nadia, the only one with a scarf
Another Nadiah in pink top.(with her bf)
And you need no clue figuring out the bday gal.
Oh yeah, the only other guy besides me is Najip:)
Feast your EYES!

So tall yet I sat on a tall chair.


Baby face kappe Najip


Lily cute siak!


Outtside City Plaza



This is Nadiah...and her bf Ali.


3 guys, 4 drinks, see?


The poster of the guy on the
glass looked almost life-like.


I dunno what I was doing.


The ladies, wait where Nadiah?


Cool!


Wahlau, kiss sia!


I'm hungry again!


Ladies again:)


Me and Nadia Zahra...yup.